Based on Material which may catch fire, we need to choose appropriate type of fire extinguisher.
- CLASS A : Ordinary Combustibles Like Cloth, Wood and Paper.
- Class B : Flammable Liquids like grease, gasoline and oil.
- Class C : electrical appliances and tools
- Class D : flammable metals (mostly in factories)
- Class K : vegetable oils, animal oils, or fats in cooking appliances.
In the above video, we share some interesting details on “Origins of Safety Footwear”.
A decade plus journey in the field of safety footwear. But as the saying goes “only constant in world is THE CHANGE.”
We at Workmate Workplace Solutions, are happy to share the present metamorphic phase which is re-defining our pursuit, mission & goal @ workmate.
We seek your kind & continued support in our journey ahead – Workmate Workplace Solutions.